This space contains the ramblings of a post young adult who's in denial..so be warned..i have not got around to updating the links on the left hand side, so also be warned, some of them will lead you to n o t h i n g..it's probably important to also clarify that i write for personal pleasure, thus, most posts are indulgent, whiny or both..happy reading :)

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Frustrated


i know i'm not supposed to be pissed about this since it was my fault and it was an obstruction of traffic somewhat..but i am anyway!!..section 14 is a stupid place when it comes to parking!!..theres no where to park, and stupid jaya33 charges are so bloody cekik darah how can i not give up and park illegally!!..hish..i double parked behind some person and left my number on the windscreen for him/her to call 
if that person needs me to remove my car, but they obviously didnt! then bajet menyusahkan diri reverse menyenget and get me summoned by the cops!! polis ok, bukan JPJ!! IDIOT!! dah lah susahkan diri, for what??!! it's stupid section 14 lah, cannot work together on things ke?..i feel like a horrible driver now, thats why i left my bloody phone number on the windscreen!!..eeeeee!!!!

why.......and i only have myself to blame :(  *sniff sniff



No comments:

Post a Comment