This space contains the ramblings of a post young adult who's in denial..so be warned..i have not got around to updating the links on the left hand side, so also be warned, some of them will lead you to n o t h i n g..it's probably important to also clarify that i write for personal pleasure, thus, most posts are indulgent, whiny or both..happy reading :)

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Another Day

Yet another day in London..however, no touristy things have been achieved yet..haha..accept for eating duck in Bayswater..effing A+ man..how will I survive without it now :p

Another new hostel I'm checked into today..it's nice n quiet, compared to the one yesterday..but far too cold, with no hot water to shower at night..sayang..put this environment with yesterdays facilities and u have a winner man..

There's a rat in the kitchen..no, too cute n small to be a rat..a mouse maybe..eee..haha..

Something really bad and embarrassing happened tonight..I cannot explain, but I hope it never happens again..but God sent me an angel to save me then..alhamdulillah..

Wanna wake up early for breakfast tomorrow..n do a bit of work before going out for the day..I really hope I will succeed :)

Ok, laundry's done..until later.

-end-


No comments:

Post a Comment