This space contains the ramblings of a post young adult who's in denial..so be warned..i have not got around to updating the links on the left hand side, so also be warned, some of them will lead you to n o t h i n g..it's probably important to also clarify that i write for personal pleasure, thus, most posts are indulgent, whiny or both..happy reading :)

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just Another Day In "Paradise"

Kena marah today by my brother for coming home late 2 days in a row because of work..sh** man..this sucks..

I can't just leave when I know things are not done..I just can't..nanti cannot sleep thinking about it anyway..same difference..

But I know he's right though, I'm not handling my hand over very well..I need to be more aggressive..I need to completely let go and let them feel the load..then maybe they'll buck up and step up..

I should start thinking about myself and my personal priorities already..

I'm scared man..I feel like I have zero knowledge in my head for September..I'm not ready if I stay like this..I NEED to set my stuff straight man..

Haish..wish me luck :p

No comments:

Post a Comment