This space contains the ramblings of a post young adult who's in denial..so be warned..i have not got around to updating the links on the left hand side, so also be warned, some of them will lead you to n o t h i n g..it's probably important to also clarify that i write for personal pleasure, thus, most posts are indulgent, whiny or both..happy reading :)

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July is suppose to be fun dammit!

Today was an odd day..

It was freezing although the sun was up strikingly bright..

I had enough sleep but felt like I stayed up for 2.30 football that morning..

Ppl just decided to go on emergency leave and left me to die alone..

My boss seemed to have had forgotten some things that started to confuse me n gave me a headache..

I wanted to listen to mellow music again..

Something exploded, literally, as I was crossing towards that direction..luckily I didn't cross the street yet..

Pappa rich was jam packed at 10pm on a Monday night..

I didn't finish work..obviously..I was disappointingly unable to juggle the work load of 3..

I drove back half asleep at 12.30am..

But now I can't sleep.......

Seriously........

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment