This space contains the ramblings of a post young adult who's in denial..so be warned..i have not got around to updating the links on the left hand side, so also be warned, some of them will lead you to n o t h i n g..it's probably important to also clarify that i write for personal pleasure, thus, most posts are indulgent, whiny or both..happy reading :)

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Want your Bad Romance

It's 2 am..and I'm still cafeine induced..no more white coffee after 5pm I think..

U make me feel like dancing, I wanna dance the night away! U make me feel like dancing, I feel like dancing (ooh!) dancing (ooh!) dance the night away~*

But I love olives..and Barney is funny..and Robyn is hot..and ted's an architect?..and he is so not "pulling them off", red cowboy boots are just weird..and I want lily's silk vest please?..

Can I be Tamina? Can Dastan be real life?..I've always wanted to be a princess :p like in a weird enchanted world kinda way..like Ariel, or Jasmine, or Belle..eh, is Belle a princess?..but Dastan is totally hotter than prince Eric..

I think Twilight is shallow and indulgent..but Taylor Lautner is super hot..and short cropped hair is so very sexy..

I want Phuket back..I want beach and sea water..I want jet ski and speed boat..I want sun block perfume..

This post is completely mengarut..dammit, I can't sleep..



Hipstamatic's cool yo..

No comments:

Post a Comment