This space contains the ramblings of a post young adult who's in denial..so be warned..i have not got around to updating the links on the left hand side, so also be warned, some of them will lead you to n o t h i n g..it's probably important to also clarify that i write for personal pleasure, thus, most posts are indulgent, whiny or both..happy reading :)

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Indigo Clay

If vivid dreams were made to relay futures..then I want this dream to come true..

If intoxication leads to illumination..then illuminate me, please..

If art is music..and music is love..then I would like to defy gravity..

If the heart could speak, then I'd be embarassed to admit my desires and my obsessive nature to yearn..

Hallucinating..visualizing..wanting..centering chakra..materialization commencing??...

No comments:

Post a Comment