This space contains the ramblings of a post young adult who's in denial..so be warned..i have not got around to updating the links on the left hand side, so also be warned, some of them will lead you to n o t h i n g..it's probably important to also clarify that i write for personal pleasure, thus, most posts are indulgent, whiny or both..happy reading :)

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Trials & Tribulation

You know you must have done something extremely wrong in your life if the "craziest most unexpectedly sad none-sense that's just beyond your control" keeps on happening to you..

i've just went from an extreme high to a depressing low in the period of 3 days..

on monday, the 12th of April 2010, at exactly 3.00pm, i was offered a place in the University of Sheffield..i cannot explained the level of ecstasy i felt as i looked at my inbox rubbing my eyeballs..i couldn't even scream and didn't even know how to react as i sat there staring..eventually i started jumping and hugged my Kakak making weird mumbled screeches as i did..

the first person i called was my brother..then my mom..then someone else that just came to mind at the moment..i was happy..content and in disbelief..my dreams from wayyyyy back when is finally materializing..ya Allah..

then today happened..i got offered for the wrong programme..and i did NOT bloody notice this at all..i had apparently applied for an MA in Architecture Design..which is not an equivalent to a Part 2 qualification..but the thing is, i didn't..as my written, hardcopy form, says MArch in Architecture (RIBA Part 2)..but my online file says the previous..astaghfirullah....

the last time i felt this tense was when i was on the verge of failing my design in Part 5..

oh my God..oh my God..such tribulationnnnnn..

the situation can still be fixed..yes, it's true..it's true..and it will be..i know it willllllll!!..right?...

insyaAllah..oh God, please aid me in fixing this mess..please.....

it's been a while since i seriously majorly cried in public..thank you someone for calling me which forced me to stop immediately..i feel so otak bercelaru right now.......

No comments:

Post a Comment