This space contains the ramblings of a post young adult who's in denial..so be warned..i have not got around to updating the links on the left hand side, so also be warned, some of them will lead you to n o t h i n g..it's probably important to also clarify that i write for personal pleasure, thus, most posts are indulgent, whiny or both..happy reading :)

Friday, September 11, 2009

next week..


the guy from the architecture firm called, so i'm gonna be reporting in for duty on monday at freakin 8.30am..oh my..awalnya office hours..

am i excited? hmm..50-50 i guess..i'm not done holiday-ing yet actually..harharhar!

most of my uni friends are already doing something important with their lives and my brain has officially went back to zero so it's probably the right time to kick start my "new era" in life..

so starting next week my everyday life cycle, sleep cycle, social activities and gym time table will officially re-schedule itself..not forgetting that i haven't done sh** for my part 2 applications..hehe..oh, and i'm still owing a few people their books!..oh my oh my..i'm such an idiot sometimes..

well, i have the weekend to do something about it..so yeah, i really should do something about all this..*psych myself*

plus, i should also be revising some basic construction knowledge and such so that i wont come off as an idiot on my first day..so...where did i put my books again?..hmm......*search search*

oh well, here goes the beginning of the end of my "careless-anak-bongsu" phase of life..may what comes next be exciting, fulfilling and attitude changing for the better..insyaAllah....


you spin my head right round, right round, like a record baby right round, round, round


No comments:

Post a Comment